Join TFAA today! REGISTER
Registration is now open for 2018 Track & Field Athletes Association (TFAA) membership. Membership categories encompass individuals who are either professional track & field athletes or dedicated leaders and supporters of the sport such as event directors and coaches. TFAA members play an active role in the future of track & field, road racing and race walking and have a direct impact on the process and the policies that impact track & field athletes. Anyone who becomes a member between now and Jan. 8, 2018, will received membership for 2019, too. To register, click MEMBERSHIP.
In addition to contributing to the unified voice of track & field athletes and industry influencers who are directly impacting the future of track & field, members receive important benefits that help them improve business conditions, raise performance levels and promote and contribute to the high caliber of national and international professional track & field competitions.
Membership is open to active and retired professional track & field athletes, agents, coaches and athlete alums as well as independent TFAA Board members. For more information about membership categories, please see membership categories below.
Rookie Professional Member
- Been selected for no more than one national team and
- Publicly declared professional status within 12 months.
- Been competing as a professional athlete for more than 12 months.
Athlete Agent Member
- Represents at least one professional athlete.
Athlete Alum Member
- Retired from track & field competition 1-10 years.
- A coach who is training at least one professional athlete.
Event Director Member
- An event director who currently conducts track & field competitions for professional athletes or intends to conduct track & field competitions for professional athletes within 12 months.
- An independent individual elected or appointed to the TFAA Board of Directors or the TFAA Advisory Board.
- An athlete alum who retired from track & field competition more than 10 years ago or an individual who supports the mission and goals of TFAA.
To register, click MEMBERSHIP.